Thursday, February 4, 2010

Montage

 This photo was not actually taken by me, but i helped create it. This photo was taken at La Push beach in Washington state. We camped out there several nights, and one night we got bored so we got the idea to do some light painting while it was dark out. We got some really cool shots like this, and eventually stood behind the fire and had my dad and sister stand there and we would paint fun/funny things around them (dinosaurs, cat ears/tail, devil ears, ect.). I did a generalization of what people think of me. I chose this photo because people can usually see i am am creative, which also ties into the camera in the top left. I love taking pictures, it just is a really good way to get the creativity out, and i think it is a lot of fun! the sheet of music on the bottom is to show that people know i can't go without my music. I would go insane if i lost my ipod/music collection. I'm always listening to music. Also, the logic board in thebottom left hand side is to show that i am a geek (in ways). It may not be apparent when you first meet me, but i love tech :P. 

1 comment: